Thursday, February 5, 2009

If you're not scared are you making progress....

I saw this video this evening and it reminds me of one of my daily goals which is to push my boundaries every day, to do something that is a little more scary, a little more difficult than I really want to do because it is only when you push the boundaries that you learn and when you learn you make progress.





wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.




What a great feeling it must be to have that feeling of falling and then stretch out your arms and fly ( I think these guys are still falling just a little bit more slowly!)


I used to dream a lot of falling and then flying, sounds like entrepreneurship in a nutshell, sometimes you need to fall a long way before you fly.


Freud said that the content of all dreams is wish fulfillment, perhaps if I dream of falling and flying again I should immediately proceed to Norway!


But I prefer Walt Disney who said "all of our dreams can come through if we have the courage to pursue them."


Best of luck with your pursuits

No comments:

Post a Comment